Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Every Storm Runs Out of Rain- Gary Allen


Just wanted to share this song. Gary Allen is amazing with his lyrics. He also lost his spouse. He really puts in words things I can't. The first time I heard this song I felt like someone punched me in the stomach. Now I want it blaring down the halls as I enter the school. I feel like this is one of my theme songs. I had someone ask me one day, "If your life had a sound track what would it sound like." That is something I hope everyone would think about. You can tell if a movie will be good or not by just listening to the music. Sound tracks tell a story. Sometimes they are scary and filled with screams, and sometimes they are full of sappy love songs. Others have energy pumping music that let you know this movie will be full of action. As you think about the songs that would make up your sound track, dig deep and think to yourself; is my soundtrack worth listening to? If it's not...change the songs.

Wish I was a country star,
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment