Monday, October 1, 2012

Not Finished yet! -Wade Bowen

Well, it has now officially been a year since my husband passed away. I have to say this has been the longest year of my life. There have been many "first" this year, and things we all have to adjust to. I believe myself, Trent, my friends and family have done Wes proud. At first I thought my life was over, but now I know my story will continue. Yes, I still have days that seem like the pain will never go away, but then I see Trent. It is then I know I have a full life ahead of me. He is the best thing Wes ever gave me. I have some amazing friends who I am sure you will hear about eventually. I have also been blessed with the best family any one could ask for. You will definitely hear about them. I have so many things I want to say, and stories about Wes to share. I hope that you continue to read and follow my blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing and strong woman, Stella. I am so proud to say you are my friend. But most of all I'm proud of you!

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tribute...thanks for sharing! I'll certainly be reading.

    Cindy W.

    ReplyDelete